When you want a cabin retreat with privacy and perks, one of our eight Deluxe Two-Bedroom Cabins can deliver!
- Cable TV
- 10 Place Settings
- Cookie Sheet
- Full size fridge
- Coffee pot
- Pots & pans
- Grilling utensils
- Wine opener
- Can opener
- Potato peeler
- Cutting board
- Measuring cup
- Covered Porch
- Picnic Table
- Covered grill
- Fire ring with grill top
- Two Full bathrooms, one off each bedroom
- Full-size sleeper sofa or jackknife sofa
- Two bedrooms, each with Queen-size bed and one twin bunk bed
Items to bring: Paper towels, personal necessities, all linens (pillows, blankets, sheets, towels and pool towels, and kitchen towels), dish soap, outdoor grill utensils and food.
Pets and smoking are prohibited.
Rates include 6 people, 2 cars.
View our Cabin Rules & Policies
- Unless otherwise noted, rates include 4 people (2 adults/2 children). For additional guests, please visit our Visitor Rates.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite cabin location by paying our applicable lock fee. If you opt out of the lock fee, you are guaranteed your selected cabin type, but not the specific unit number.
- Cabin types with a two-night minimum at all times: Cottages, Cindy Bear™ Cabins, Lodge Rooms, & Jayco RV, Deluxe 2-Bedroom. 2 night minimum on non-holiday weekends March 1-November 3.
- Cabin types with a two night minimum during shoulder season (January 1-June 15 & August 20-December 31) / three-night minimum during prime season (June 16-August 18): Boo Boo™ Bungalow, Yogi Bear™ Cabins, Hill Country Cabins, and Yogi Bear™ Bunkhouse.
- 3-night minimum Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends. 4-night minimum 4th of July (June 30 – July 4).
- Unless otherwise noted, reservations include 1 vehicle. Extra vehicle charge is a $10 one-time fee.
- Check-in time is 4pm. Checkout time is 11am. We do have an early check-in option, but is subject to availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee. Late check-out is also available for a fee, subject to availability.
- Tents are not allowed at the cabins, cottages, bungalows, bunkhouses, or lodge rooms.
- Pets are only allowed in our pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. There is an applicable pet fee. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For 2 pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum $60). Maximum of 2 pets allowed and you are required to bring a crate for your pet(s) and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. Hostile pets will be asked to leave the park. View our pet waiver here.
- Full amount is due at time of booking.
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards points, please visit this page.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Refund less $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
* Camp Credit can only be redeemed in the same calendar year as the cancelled reservation and can only be applied toward your site or cabin/lodge rental.
For reservations paid with a credit card, cash refunds will be credited to the credit card on file with respect to reservation.
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates are pre-tax. A combined 10% tax will be added to your total.