We have 10 Hill Country Cabins that combine the comforts of home with the outdoorsy feel of a cabin adventure.
- Full Bathroom
- Flat Screen TV
- Cable TV
- Table + Chairs
- 8 Place Settings:
- Cookie Sheet
- Full size fridge
- Coffee pot
- Pots & pans
- Grilling utensils
- Wine opener
- Can opener
- Potato peeler
- Cutting board
- Measuring cup
- Picnic Table
- Fire Pit
- Futon (sleeps 2)
- One Twin bunk bed*
- Sleeping loft with 2 twin mattresses
- Full Bedroom with Queen-size bed
- Covered Charcoal Grill
Items to bring: Paper towels, personal necessities, all linens (pillows, blankets, sheets, towels and pool towels, and kitchen towels), dish soap, outdoor grill utensils and food.
*One of our Hill Country Cabins is Barrier Free (ADA) and sleeps 4+ (no twin bunks, no oven, just microwave and cooktop).
Smoking is prohibited.
ADA accessible and pet-friendly options available. Must request pet-friendly or ADA unit at time of booking.
Rates include 4 people, 2 cars / maximum occupancy is 10 people.
View our Cabin Rules & Policies
- Unless otherwise noted, rates include 4 people. For additional guests, please visit our Visitor Rates.
- While cabin type is guaranteed, cabin number is not unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- Cabin types with a two-night minimum at all times: Cottages, Cindy Bear™ Cabins, Lodge Rooms, & Jayco RV, Deluxe 2-Bedroom.2 night minimum on non-holiday weekends March 1-November 3.
- Unless otherwise noted, reservations include 1 vehicle. Extra vehicle charge is a $14 one-time fee.
- Check-in time is 4pm. Checkout time is 11am. We do have an early check-in option, but is subject to availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee. Late check-out is also available for a fee, subject to availability.
- Cabin types with a two night minimum during shoulder season (January 1-June 15 & August 20-December 31) / three-night minimum during prime season (June 16-August 18): Boo Boo™ Bungalow, Yogi Bear™ Cabins, Hill Country Cabins, and Yogi Bear™ Bunkhouse.
- 3-night minimum Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends. 4-night minimum 4th of July (June 30 – July 4).
- Tents are not allowed at the cabins, cottages, bungalows, bunkhouses, or lodge rooms.
- Pets are only allowed in our pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. There is an applicable pet fee. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For 2 pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum $60). Maximum of 2 pets allowed and you are required to bring a crate for your pet(s) and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. Hostile pets will be asked to leave the park.
- Full amount is due at time of booking
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards points, please visit this page.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- Unless otherwise noted, cabin rate include 2 adults / 2 children.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Refund less $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit||Full reservation forfeited
* Camp Credit can only be redeemed in the same calendar year as the cancelled reservation and can only be applied toward your site or cabin/lodge rental.
For reservations paid with a credit card, cash refunds will be credited to the credit card on file with respect to reservation.
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates are pre-tax. A combined 10% tax will be added to your total.