Family RV Rentals at Jellystone Park™ Hill Country
Jellystone Park™ is a gathering spot for millions of families each year. As soon as the weather starts warming up, parents and kids flock to our well-renowned parks. Known for our amenities and immaculate facilities, Jellystone offers the best there is in family fun. Whether you stay in one of our cabins or rent a campervan at Jellystone Park™ Hill country, you’ll enjoy loads of summertime activities in one of the most beloved campgrounds in the United States.
Cheap RV Rentals at Jellystone Park™ Hill Country
If you’re a fan of watersports and camping, Jellystone Park™ Hill Country has your name written all over it! Located in Canyon Lake, Jellystone Park™ Hill Country is part of the Water Recreation Capital of Texas. It’s centered between Austin and San Antonio – just a little over an hour to each. Jellystone Park™ Hill Country sits on the Guadalupe River, which offers beautiful views and comfortable evening breezes.
Families don’t just come to us for our scenery, either. Jellystone Park™ Hill Country has activities for kids of all ages. Our amenities include a water playground, an arcade room, disc golf, hayrides, outdoor sports, and much more. If you get tired after a day of Lazer Tag or pedal-car racing on the speedway, you can relax in our heated indoor pool. Guests are welcome to stay in one of our rustic cabins or can park their Jellystone Park™ Hill Country RV rental in one of our 74 RV sites.
Where to Go in Your Jellystone Park™ Hill Country RV Rental
Our park is awesome, but that doesn’t mean that’s all there is to do in the area! Canyon Lake offers plenty of ways to cool off and enjoy yourself. Two of Texas’s major cities are nearby, so whether you enjoy arts and culture or the great outdoors, you won’t have trouble finding the perfect way to spend your day. Here are some of our guests’ favorite things to do:
- Of course, the Guadalupe River is one of the most popular places to visit in the area. Jellystone Park™ offers a shuttle so you can go tubing down the river without having to drive your Jellystone Park™ Hill Country RV rental there. If you don’t feel like splashing around in the water, you can always enjoy a peaceful, riverside picnic.
- The Canyon Lake Gorge Tour is a guided hiking tour around the 64-acre gorge that appeared after a flood in 2002. The site has become a natural wonder for geologists, paleontologists, and nature lovers – the flood exposed long-hidden ancient secrets, like dinosaur footprints and fossils. On the tour, you’ll be able to get an up-close look at these and many other relics from the Cretaceous period.
- Hill Country has a unique and vibrant history, one which the Heritage Museum of Texas Hill Country tells through a variety of exhibits. Visitors can explore the natural and cultural history that make Texas Hill Country so interesting. From dinosaur tracks and fossils, to Native American Indian exhibits and vintage showcases, you’ll piece together an understanding of how Hill Country was formed, both geologically and culturally.
- Austin is about an hour and a half north of Canyon Lake. It would take an entirely separate page to tell you all there is to do in Austin, but it’s safe to say you’ll want to plan at least a whole day there. Whether you like to try local food and handcrafted beer, or you want to scope out some new up-and-coming musicians, you’ll find it all in Austin. Check out this list for some of the top things to do.
- San Antonio is a little closer – about an hour’s drive south of Canyon Lake. Here, you’ll find theme parks like SeaWorld and Morgan’s Wonderland, Ghost Tours and Escape Rooms, Food and Wine Tours, and of course, shopping. San Antonio’s mainstream attractions complement Austin’s eclectic vibe perfectly, so make sure you have enough time to spend a day in each city! Visit the San Antonio website for a list of fun things to do.
How to Rent a Camper at Jellystone Park™ Hill Country
Renting a cabin isn’t the only way to stay with us. We have more than 70 RV sites for you to park your Jellystone Park™ Hill Country camper rental! If you like having the convenience of home and the freedom to travel wherever you want, you’ll love staying in an RV.
If you’re looking for RV rentals at Jellystone Park™ Hill Country, we suggest checking with a peer-to-peer site like RVshare. It’s an online marketplace where RV owners can list their rigs and rent them to interested families and individuals. With hundreds of thousands of listings, you can find just about any type of RV for any budget. So, if you’re looking for a motorhome, a travel trailer, or even a Class B rental at Jellystone Park™ Hill Country, you’ll have no problem finding one that fits your budget!
Be sure to sift through the multitude of RV listings before you make a reservation. Since RV owners create the listings themselves, they often run promotional specials that you won’t find elsewhere. For example, you may find a seasonal special or a discount for renting the RV longer than the minimum. If you don’t like the thought of driving an RV, look for free delivery and setup in the Hill Country area. The RV owner will bring your Jellystone Park™ Hill Country RV rental to the site for you, set it up, and even dump the holding tanks when you’re ready to head home!
Find Jellystone Park™ Hill Country RV Campers for Rent
Start searching Jellystone Park™ Hill Country RV rentals today to find the perfect rig for your vacation. Whether you want to camp in a luxury RV, or just want a modest place to call home for the week, you’ll have your pick of the litter with RVshare. Then, all you have to worry about is setting up your site and enjoying the many activities Jellystone Park has to offer. Happy camping!