- Must be 21 years old or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not, unless you have paid the applicable lock in fee.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a 1-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum during Spring Break week, Memorial Day, 4th of July (June 29th-July 8th), and Labor Day weekends on cabins and campsites.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
- No bicycle riding after dark.
- Check-in 4 pm
- Check-out 11 am
- We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but it is subject to availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in.
- Late check-out is available for a $10 fee (shoulder season) or $25 fee (prime season) to stay in the Camp-Resort until 6pm, subject to availability. *Must vacate cabin at 11am.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the Camp-Resort. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the Camp-Resort and Camp-Resort amenities.
- No tents allowed at cabins.
- Guests cannot keep a boat, trailer, etc. that is 6 feet or longer at their site. However, we do have back storage where you can keep your boat, trailer, etc. during your stay.
- Cabin types with a 2-night minimum during shoulder season/3-night minimum during prime season: Boo Boo™ Bungalow, Yogi Bear™ Cabins, Hill Country Cabins, and Yogi Bear™ Bunkhouse.
- Maximum number of people based on cabin type.
- Rates based on 4 people (4 years old and older) unless otherwise noted. Additional person fee applies.
- 1 car max per cabin unless otherwise noted. Extra cars are $10/car.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if our policy is violated.
- Pets are only allowed at pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. There is an applicable pet fee. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For 2 pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum $60). Maximum of 2 pets allowed and you are required to bring a crate for your pet(s) and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. Hostile or disruptive pets will be asked to leave the Camp-Resort. View our pet waiver here.
- Full amount is due at time of booking.
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards points, please visit this page.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
The cancellation policy for the Boo Boo™ Bungalow & Yogi Bear™ Bunkhouse is as follows:
|5+ WEEKS||4+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 4 WEEKS|
|Refund minus the non-refundable $50 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited|
* Camp Credit can only be redeemed in the same calendar year as the cancelled reservation and can only be applied toward your cabin or campsite rental. For reservations paid with a credit card, cash refunds will be credited to the credit card on file with respect to reservation.
* All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.