- Must be 21 years old or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not, unless you have paid the applicable lock in fee.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a 1-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- Reservations with a Sunday departure during Memorial Day Weekend or Labor Day Weekend are not permitted unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum during Spring Break week, Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July week (6/28-7/6), and Labor Day weekend on cabins and campsites.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
- No bicycle riding after dark. Helmets recommended.
- Check-in 1pm
- Check-out 12pm
- Early access (before check-in time) does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready or available at time of arrival. Extended access (after check-out time) does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/in cabin until departing from the park. Early access/extended access only guarantees access to the Camp-Resort and Camp-Resort amenities, which requires parking in overflow. Access is based on availability – please call for info. We absolutely cannot accommodate access prior to 11am, so please plan your travel accordingly.
- No tents allowed on RV sites.
- Guests cannot keep a boat, trailer, etc. that is 6 feet or longer at their site. However, we do have back storage where you can keep your boat, trailer, etc. during your stay.
- Maximum number of 8 people/site.
- Rates based on 4 people (4 years old and older). Additional person fee applies.
- 2 pets allowed at all RV sites. Pets are NOT allowed at tent sites. You are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. Hostile or disruptive pets will be asked to leave the Camp-Resort. View our pet waiver here.
- 1 car max per site. Extra cars are $10/car.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (2+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.