- Must be 21 years old or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not, unless you have paid the applicable lock in fee.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a 1-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum during Spring Break week, Memorial Day, 4th of July (June 29th-July 8th), and Labor Day weekends on cabins and campsites.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
- No bicycle riding after dark.
- Check-in 1 pm
- Check-out 12 pm
- We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but it is subject to availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in.
- Late check-out is available for a $10 fee (shoulder season) or $25 fee (prime season) to stay in the Camp-Resort until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Early arrival does not guarantee site/cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site/cabin until departing from the Camp-Resort. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the Camp-Resort and Camp-Resort amenities.
- No tents allowed on RV sites.
- Guests cannot keep a boat, trailer, etc. that is 6 feet or longer at their site. However, we do have back storage where you can keep your boat, trailer, etc. during your stay.
- Maximum number of 8 people/site.
- Rates based on 4 people (4 years old and older). Additional person fee applies.
- 2 pets allowed at all RV sites. Pets are NOT allowed at tent sites. You are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. Hostile or disruptive pets will be asked to leave the Camp-Resort. View our pet waiver here.
- 1 car max per site. Extra cars are $10/car.
- Full amount is due at time of booking
- For information about using your Club Yogi™ Rewards points, please visit this page.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Refund minus the non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
* Camp Credit can only be redeemed in the same calendar year as the cancelled reservation and can only be applied toward your cabin or campsite rental. For reservations paid with a credit card, cash refunds will be credited to the credit card on file with respect to reservation.
* All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.